Thursday, July 8, 2010

What was he thinking?


Skinny Kid Tries to Break Table - Watch more Funny Videos

Have you ever been that drunk at a party? I know I have but I dont believe I have ever humiliated myself as bad as this kid does.

First of all, he looks like his is 12 why the hell is he drinking anyway? I bet that tables weighs more than he does.

I like how he slams his feet before he starts. Need to get pumped up to impress everyone at the party.  He takes a nice one footed leap followed by a good double leg extension. But where he fails in not breaking the table. Just a few more pounds and maybe he will get it. Talk about whiplash! Im surprised his head is still attached to his body. 

After that one I think he deserves a few more beers. Way to go 12 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment