Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lindsay Lohan


Lindsay Lohan sobs, sends middle finger message - USATODAY.com: "Lindsay Lohan sobbed as she was sentenced to 90 days in jail and 90 days in rehab yesterday in a Beverly Hills courtroom.

'I did everything I was told to do, I thought I was being compliant,' Lohan, 24, said, stopping to cry, as she tried to explain why she violated probation in a 2007 DUI case by missing weekly alcohol-education classes. 'I did do everything I was told to do. ... I'm not taking this as a joke, it's my life and career. I don't want you to think I don't respect you and your terms.' In the audience, her father Michael Lohan also wept, as did Lindsay's 16-year-old sister Ali.

But Lindsay's middle finger, in this close-up shot provided by AP, sends a different message."


Does she not realize that she has completely f'ed up her life already? Everyone knows she is into drugs and heavy alcohol abuse. She needs to grow up and take credit for her actions already. We all know that you were a big star when you were younger, but not so much anymore. Just because you were famous at one point in time does not mean that you will be able to get out of any trouble you are in. Look at Charley Sheen, He is making almost 2 million an episode for a hit tv show. He still went to jail for assaulting his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment